1. SOS collects personal information solely for the purposes of membership services, sponsorships, donations, and in pursuing our mission (e.g., educational program enrolment or record keeping on archaeological projects).
2. SOS may use conventional or electronic addresses to communicate or distribute materials to its members, sponsors or donors (e.g., SOS Newsletter mailings or third party material deemed to be of general interest).
3. Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties other than the Ontario Underwater Council for insurance purposes, unless required by law.
4. Member, sponsor or donor names or photographs may be used by SOS without notice. No contact information will be included. Members, sponsors or donors have the option to withdraw this consent through written submission to the SOS Membership Chair.
You can choose which information to provide on the membership Registration.
You can remove your account by accessing your profile and choosing the Settings –> Delete Account action.
5. Data or analyses derived from personal information, member surveys or website browsing (e.g., “cookies”) may be shared with the public or with third parties only as aggregate, non-identifying information.
Information is gathered by Google Analytics for the purpose of understanding the demographics of site visitors. This information is used to tailor the content as needed.
For information about how Google uses this information, refer to their link.