These posts have expired, but are presented here as an archive.
- no posts found
- Superior Chapter Meeting
- Please join us to the special event! Artifact (Radiator) returns to the Conestoga marine heritage site.
- Conestoga Radiator returns to site ! Update
- S.O.S. Marine Heritage Award 2015
- Call for Nominations for Awards 2015
- You are here Home Letter to Prime Minister Regarding Sale of Surplus Land – Kingston Marine Museum, Kingston Ontario
- Notice of AGM
- Survey For Top of Superior Dive Strategy
- Happy New Year and Reminders for 2015
- SOS Gets New Training Committee Chair
- Canada’s First Sculpture Park to be realized off of Centeen Park in Brockville, ON
- Lockweld survey site
- January Meeting & Election-Toronto Chapter
- Call for Nominations for Awards 2014
- SOS Partners with 2G Robotics
- GREAT work! The P.B Locke, Port Hope, ON is moored
- Toronto NAS Intro and Part 1 Info
- 2013 AGM and Forum!
- Problems with Renewals
- “Lost Villages” presentation by Louis Helbig
- SOS Announces Resurrection of the Annual Forum
- Amnesty on river treasures – for now
- Anchors away for the new Brockville Marine Discovery Center now named The AquaTarium
- 2012 Marine Heritage Award
- Mooring Buoy Expansion in Lake Erie!
- SOS Welcomes Barrie Chapter
- New SOS Website Launches
- You are here Home Ontario Needs a Marine Heritage Advisor